As we all know, all hippie trips begin in your own head, in your own place, wherever you are. My hippie trips begin in my own mind from my own backyard and then venture outwards. I have created a magical place to daydream, ponder and wonder my way across worlds real and unreal. This is a place where I will share the many magical road trips and visits to places where I have found joy through nature, interesting and amazing people, places and things.
Grab a cup of tea or coffee, sit back and enjoy the travels. I hope that you will share your hippie trips with me, as well.
I should note that I am a huge fan of Dr. Timothy Leary, who I was fortunate to meet and chat with on several occasions. He taught us that the best way to travel is in our mind. Which, I have found to be accurate throughout my travels. Mind travels include everything that you want, without the bathroom breaks and rest stops.
So, this is where it all begins and where it will all end up, I have no idea. The destination is not important to me, the journey is by far the what keeps me traveling.
Thank you for joining me as we begin my documented mind travels, as well as visiting some of the coolest places on earth within my reach.
Namaste, my fellow travelers!
No comments:
Post a Comment