With only twenty three daze left until the Autumnal Equinox, I am drinking in every last drop of you. Thank you for being the best summer that has come along in a very long time. Every moment was so delicious that I hardly even noticed the heat that you always bring as your trademark fashion. This is the first time that I can remember that I did not complain about your blazing coat that you drape over this desert city, causing us all to sweat and feel uncomfortable.
The water aerobics classes helped to ward off your sweltering heat. The wonderful vacation was nostalgic and helped me to reconnect to my past, my roots and long lost relatives. With all that occupied my attention, there was hardly a moment to notice any discomfort. Everything was grand. I cannot thank you enough.
As you know, Autumn has always been my favorite season, but this year you outdid yourself. I am grateful for the new friends I made and the old friends that I reconnected with. It is safe to say that you made a wonderful impression and opened my mind and heart to welcome you back again next year.
Thanks for the lovely memories. I look forward to seeing you again next year and playing in your golden rays of sunshine bliss.
XOXOXO
Love,
Your friend, Tracy

No comments:
Post a Comment